Sunday, September 20, 2015

A FLIGHT THAT MADE MY DAY !

It was on this winter morning while I was on my way driving to meet fellow birders, that I applied short break, circled around & captured this moment. To my sheer luck, while I was unrolling the window glass of the other side front door, it took a flight against the rising sun, and the orange light helped me. It was quite far and had to use my 300mm.

Unfortunately I could not take complete reflection, nevertheless was contented with what I got.

Feeding largely on ambhibians & insects, this generally quiet & patient type of stork - Woolly-neck, is found mainly around water bodies or firebreaks in the wild.



Share this picture & pass on the word to your friends who would like to talk about their similar experiences along with you, on the Facebook page : 

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=259005234240271

#woollyneck #bird #stork #birdphotography


No comments:

Post a Comment